Friday, July 27, 2007

My Thursday night at the Foundry in list form

Person next to me is reading “The Hominid individual in context”, conglomeration of courier cyclists, reggae version of Smokey Robinson song Get Ready (I know it from Ash cover), angel dolls hanging from the ceiling (some look gruesomely like being hanged), traffic cones, too much, posters, art, chalk boards, confusion, organic lager, mirror rounded by gold flames, Banksy CCTV sculpture, candles dripping bottles, flyers, dreads, revellers photos, old sofas, school chairs, wooden ladybirds, swap tables with old school friend, A-level looking fashion sketches.

John arrives with a copy of The Age of Reason by Jean-Paul Sartre and a roll of brown paper.

3 comments:

Grill said...

More of this please!

quietlybreathing said...

Cheers! How many words is it I need to write again? And according to whom? I don't think writing about drugs counts.

Grill said...

Oh, Elmore Leonard. when my mum met him, he said that you need to write half-a-million words before you should even start writing.