Friday, May 04, 2007

Noisy neighbourhood

I'm working at home this week and have discovered my upstairs neighbour vacuums her floor about three times a day, no exaggeration.

I do mine er... up to once a week. Am I a slob or is she crazy?

(She does have builders in at the moment, but even so is three times a day necesary?!)

The noise is, incidentally, more irritating than the screams of her month-old baby.

I won't even go into "tuneless whistling man" who lives over the fence or the icecream van that plays the Match of the Day theme tune. (Gah!)

On a more positive note, I'm rather proud to have discovered a blackbird using my garden as a foraging patch.

2 comments:

Chiarina said...

I moved into my flat 6 weeks ago and I still have never hoovered! I hate the noise..,

quietlybreathing said...

Good to hear its not just me!