Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Can my ipod read my mind?

Walking to work today I lazily left my listening choice to "shuffle" on my ipod, wondering what it would come up with to suit my gloomy mood and the overcast day. I was left, not for the first time, thinking the thing could read my mind. I'll think you'll agree this is the ideal gloomtastic playlist for a grey Tuesday.

"Fell on Black Days" Soundgarden,
"I Wish I Never Saw the Sunshine" Beth Orton
"Time Has Told Me" Nick Drake
"Fake Plastic Trees" Radiohead (I had to skip this one it was too much)
"Panic" The Smiths
"In Bloom" Nirvana
"Something in my eye" Ed Harcourt
"Season" Ash (Nothing like their typical poppy fare)
"Fruit Tree" Nick Drake (I mean, Nick Drake twice, there must be something going on)

1 comment:

Grill said...

Hmph. Mine played me "Apocalypse Now, Apocalypse Then. The Anti-Anti-Christ - Limits of Prophecy" for all of 45 minutes on the way to work.